“Youth Breath” is a non-governmental organization (NGO) founded in 2006 in Yerevan, Armenia with mission to boost civic activism through promoting participation of young people in youth policy and decision making, cross- cultural understanding and respect of human rights.
- Educating youth about human rights and youth policies.
- Organizing local and international training courses, seminars, exchanges for youth workers.
- Promoting volunteerism through supporting its’ recognition by raising awareness of its’ impact.
- Raising awareness of environmental issues by promoting recycling and ECO lifestyle.
- Supporting youth employability and personal effectiveness by providing job and interpersonal skills.